Tip of the day August 10, 2013

PB Blaster's product, dry teflon, works nicely to lubricate hinges. In the few times I've used it, the residue and overspray wipes off easily.
Can't remember if I got mine at Lowe's (probably) or Home Depot (possibly).
On 8/10/2013 6:55 PM, Stormin Mormon wrote:

I see it at Autozone and other auto parts stores. ^_^
TDD
I use DuPont Teflon Multi-use Lubricant. It contains teflon in some kind of liquid. It comes in a rattle spray can with a metal ball inside like spray paint. Shake well before using. Used it indoors and out.
Stormin Mormon wrote:

--
Bill
In Hamptonburgh, NY