Tip for cleaning bathtub

To remove stains:

Take Cascade (or some other powder dishwashing stuff), and add a little water to mix it into a paste. Then apply that to your bathtub. Let sit 5-10 minutes. Rinse. The phosphates in the powder will try to dissolve the stains. I bet this works better than Tilex.

== "One's real life is so often the life that one does not lead." -- Oscar Wilde

Reply to
Ablang

This would be for an enamelled metal tub? Not sure I'd want to try that on our acrylic/f.glass tub-shower enclosure? For it I find that a degreaser called 'Spray Nine' works quite well but any other suggestions for 'non scouring' (not gritty) cleaners welcomed. BTW I also have to clean a very dirty 26 foot fibreglass sail boat that's been standing outside under trees for some 12 years and has built up a dirty greyish film. TIA. Terry

Reply to
Terry

*********************************

This company (

) has the ONLY product that I have found to be effective for cleaning a fiberglass tub.

It is also VERY affordable.

Hope this helps.

Lewis.

Reply to
Lewis Campbell

"Shower Patrol" from Home Depot.This was the best product when dealing with fiberglass units.

"Zud" from most hardware stores.This is t>

Reply to
craig judd