Tiny Red LED inside my keyboard

I'm still using a Canon BJ200. I don't think it knows how to spy on me.

For color I have a printer I got at a hamfest, used. No names, no video cameras. Plus I wore a hat.

Reply to
mm

The sad part is your and my tax money is going for all this stuff and it has such a volume that any real information gathered is lost in all the volume and all that money is wasted.

Reply to
oklaman

Then there's the "national debt". Who the **** do they owe this money to, and why hasn't this whatever-it-is cut them off by now?

Reply to
Sam E

In many cases, granny. Ever hear of a "T-Bill"?

You probably would kill your grandmother if you owed her a quarter.

Reply to
krw

The scary thing is a huge part of the debt is owned by countries we do not consider all that friendly to us. China might call the debt and settle for the state of California

Reply to
gfretwell

So it's really other countries? I didn't now that.

Reply to
Mark Lloyd

Other countries own a tad over 25% of our bonds but the biggest "investor" is Social Security and they will come looking for their money in 2016 or so, assuming all the boomers do not decide to take their SS at 62. If that happens 2012 or 2013 is a better number..

Reply to
gfretwell