Tiny Red LED inside my keyboard

Page 2 of 2

On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 20:15:05 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe wrote:

There are those who would like to see cash become illegal.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com
On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 20:15:05 -0800, snipped-for-privacy@the.shoppe wrote:

I'm still using a Canon BJ200. I don't think it knows how to spy on me.
For color I have a printer I got at a hamfest, used. No names, no video cameras. Plus I wore a hat.
On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 13:45:52 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Considering IPs, in the reality at SC.123988653 when you request a web page, your IP is not sent. Since the web server doesn't know where to send the page, it's sent to a post office in Kansas. You have to go there to see the page you requested, and to pay a fee for using their equipment.
On Mon, 5 Feb 2007 11:45:41 -0500, "Joseph Meehan"

You're not safe from HS! Unless you are actually planning on an attack. Besides that, they have some weird shoe fetish.
On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 13:29:18 -0500, xxx wrote:

You're completely safe if you're a highly-paid terrorist-for-hire. It's only the innocent who have something to worry about.
OK, a few dumb criminals too. Just not the well-organized ones.
On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 00:20:08 -0600, Gerry Atrick

It could just be a power LED on the board. I've seen them in computers, so having one in a keyboard isn't too unlikely. It can be helpful during troubleshooting.
--
Mark Lloyd
http://notstupid.laughingsquid.com
On Mon, 05 Feb 2007 00:20:08 -0600, Gerry Atrick

I'm in contact with you now, and the light should be flashing 3 longs and 2 shorts, repeatedly. Let me know if that is what it is doing. If so, everything is ok.
Let me know what you would like the light to do and I'll set it up.