tiny cracks after painting interior wall

I've just given an inside wall two coats of paint. Now that the paint has dried I've noticed that close up the wall is criss-crossed with tiny, tiny mosiac like cracks. The wall hadn't been plastered so there was no chance of movement. However, the time between the first and second coat was the minimum recommended (2 hours) - could this be the reason?
Bearing in mind the cracks are tiny (but now that I know they are there they bug me!) can I just give the wall a third coat? Or do I have to sand it off and start again?
Peter
peter wrote:

Are you sure they are cracks and not tiny raised areas like wrinkles? If the first coat continued to dry after the second coat was surface dry the first coat could shrink and cause the second coat to reticulate. ____________

Sand a wall????
--

dadiOH

If they're cracks as if the wall has alligatored, that first coat wasn't dry enough when you applied the second. I had this happen to me, and the day I painted was kind of humid. In that situation, I'd just try repainting a third coat and hope for the best.