tinting paint

I need to tint an epoxy paint that I'm using on the tile in my bathroom. I can't seem to find a color guide anywhere on the web.
Any suggestions?
Take it somewhere that sells that kind of paint. Tinting has limits and perhaps other considerations that a paint dealer would be able to help with, so you get the right tint -- amount and color. --Phil
Betsy wrote:

- Betsy -

bathroom. I

- Nehmo - Experiment.