Timers to go with the breaker box or fuse box.

I'm looking to get some timers that will go right on my breaker box or fuse box, or next to it, as simple an installation as possible, that will put a timer on a circuit, so as to turn the entire circuit on or off at pre-set times. I'm hoping it will be small enough that more than one can be used at the same time.
I konw they make timers in their own metal boxes that can be connected to a fuse box with conduit or Romx, but I was thinking by now there might be something smaller. Maybe with a more complicated timer, like setback thermostat timers keep getting more versatile.
I guess lawnsprinkler timers control low voltage devices, not 110 volts.
Any ideas, please?

Paragon (or equal) timer. If you are running a circuit through it, you need something at least the size of a junction box. It also has to comply with wiring codes.
wrote in message

Don't worry about it...The Obamalord will do it for you shortly...The government will decide when you need power and how much you can use....
mm wrote:

I'm fond of the Grasslin timers because of the captive trippers and simple design. I'm posting a link to one that you can mount in a single gang handy box next to your electrical panel. Several of them could be mounted next to your panel on the wall.
http://tinyurl.com/nftyvm
TDD

no timers will fit in a breaker main panel, not enough space.
you will have to install a seperate box and timer, avoid the 2 wire solid state timers, if a bulb burns out it looses what time it is, same in minor power failures
bob haller wrote:

You are telling me this, why?
TDD

Because the OP wanted timers that fit his breaker box......