Timberline versus CertainTeed roofing shingles?

Anyone have a recommendation and/or advice regarding Timberline shingles versus CertainTeed? I am getting ready to have my roof done and am looking at samples of both. Any advice?
Thank you for your reply.
Susan Thomas wrote:

The only difference in quality that I have found between these two particular products is that Certainteed seemed to have a bit more variation in color between runs. If you buy all of your shingles from the same run (as you should do if possible) there should be no variation. I have only run into this when doing large amounts (1000 squares or more), so if this is just a house, you should be fine.
--
Robert Allison
Rimshot, Inc.