Timberline versus CertainTeed roofing shingles?

Anyone have a recommendation and/or advice regarding Timberline shingles versus CertainTeed? I am getting ready to have my roof done and am looking at samples of both. Any advice?

Thank you for your reply.

Reply to
Susan Thomas

The only difference in quality that I have found between these two particular products is that Certainteed seemed to have a bit more variation in color between runs. If you buy all of your shingles from the same run (as you should do if possible) there should be no variation. I have only run into this when doing large amounts (1000 squares or more), so if this is just a house, you should be fine.

Reply to
Robert Allison