Timber Frame Kit

Hi,

A few weeks ago I found a timber frame kit from a link in this newsgroup. The kit was for structure of about 14' x 16' for around $4700. Unfortunately, I didn't save the link and I don't remember the subject of the post. Does anyone remember it or know of a similar kit? I can go up in price and down a little in size.

Thanks, Gary

Reply to
Abby Brown

Specifications

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN REPLYING TO THIS ADVERT. THIS WILL HELP US SEND YOU A SWIFT REPLY TO YOUR REQUEST

WE DEAL ON HARDWOOD LOGS, LUMBER, SAWN TIMBER, FLOORING, DECKING MATERIALS. THIS INCLUDES IROKO, SAPELE, ACAJOU, BUBINGA, EBONY, MAHOGANY, FRAKE, TEAK , PADAUK, OBECHE, DOUSSIE, PACHYLOBA, AYOUS, OKAN, DABEMA, BILINGA, AND MAN Y OTHERS. WHAT EVER HARDWOOD YOU NEED OR REQUIRE, SIMPLE CONTACT US TO KNOW OUR STOCKS. CONTACT WITH YOUR EMAIL AND TELEPHONE NUMBER FOR EASY COMMUNIC ATION .

PLEASE PROVIDE YOUR DIRECT EMAIL ADDRESS WHEN REPLYING TO THIS ADVERT. THIS WILL HELP US SEND YOU A SWIFT REPLY TO YOUR REQUEST

ALPHA TIMBER CO,.LTD Email : alphatimberco2013 AT gmail.com SKYPE: lidapgroupco

Reply to
alphatimberco2013