TILLER REPAIR QUESTION

Just bought a Homelite rototiller "htc12" at a yard sale. Pretty lite duty tiller that starts and runs well except...
The clutch seems to slip too easily. Does anyone know if there is an adjustment so I can try and dcrease the slipping when you are working with it? I wouldn't mind if it stalled. It would be better than having it slip when you just about dig in.
Can't find any place that would remotely be an adjustment place.
Any suggestions?
Thanks
PJ
If it is a centrifical clutch there is no adjustment. You shjould be able to get one from a place like Northern Hydraulics mail order or online.
Possibly the belt has stretched and the clutch, while working properly, just can't transfer the power to the rest of the machine. A service manual may help, as would a new belt. Take the old one to a parts place, have it measured, and get something a bit smaller in diameter/length if that's the problem.
Bob M.