Tiles replaced, chimney pointing and a 200 quote, too much?

Hi Group,
I have received a quote for some roof repairs and wondered if it was a fair price.
About 6 broken tiles to be replaced, a very small area of felt to repair and a chimney to be repointed. All for 200 all in. Sounds a bit pricey to me, but what isn`t cheap these days.
I have no idea for roof repair costs.
Would this be a fair quote?
Thanks all.
Dave
Hi Group,
I have received a quote for some roof repairs and wondered if it was a fair price.
About 6 broken tiles to be replaced, a very small area of felt to repair and a chimney to be repointed. All for 200 all in. Sounds a bit pricey to me, but what isn`t cheap these days.
I have no idea for roof repair costs.
Would this be a fair quote?
Thanks all.
Dave
Can not see it from here.
Sounds reasonable compared to my experience (in the US). It costs $100 here to get anyone to do anything, like show up. I spent as comparison $150 replacing 5-6 asphalt roof tiles, they were waaay up there and I couldn't do it. Cost of materials was like $10.
Sounds fair to me. Labor isnt cheap, but you have to look at it this way... You may not know what your doing up there. Do you want to play around (and possibly fall off) or just have it taken care of properly.