Tile Your World

Wondering if anyone has seen and recommends John Bridge's new book. I already have Byrne's.

Thanks.

Mike snipped-for-privacy@onuj.com (reverse domain)

Reply to
Michael S. Trachtenberg

.>(Michael S. Trachtenberg)

We don't need no stinkin books. Everything anybody needs to know about tile (and everything else for that matter) can be found via google. Just search on "TILE" and my handle, Ahole, asshole, brainless, dimwit, dummy, numnuts, dickless, prick, loser, wannabe....... You get the idea.

Have a wonderful day. Ajay

Reply to
Jagoff Jameson