Tile Soundproofing

Hi, I would like to ask a question. I am planning to lay tiles on my apartment floor, which is located over a garage, with no living quarters underneath. Does anybody know whether I need to install sound proofing under the tiles? Thanks in advance for your advice, Fernando
Fernando Amuchastegui wrote:

Unless you are expecting noise from the garage to get into the apartment or you think the apartment noise is going to bother your car, I would not bother.
--
Joseph Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math