Tile Saw Question

I got a large tile saw. The bed is about 24 , 36 inches, the blade, probably around ten inches. The depth of cut allows me to cut standard pavers, about the thickness of a brick, 2.5". My other one would not cut that deep.
I have a lot of right angle cuts to trim some that are just too long. I am also going to make a part of the path curved, so will need to cut some on the angle.
How does one hold the paver in place during sawing when it is at an angle? I can build an adjustable bevel miter out of steel, as I have a band saw and MIG and all that stuff. Is there a holder available that isn't expensive, or some simple way to do this that would be accurate and safe?
Steve

Don't know how your tile saw is laid out, but mine has a sliding table and fixed saw. Tile, pavers, and such aren't likely to bind and kick, so even freehand angles work (I use this for the circle-of-a-thousand-cuts method). Some tile saws I've seen have a fixed table and a sliding saw. These should work similarly. If you have a constant angle to make on many bricks, I'd just make the appropriate wedge out of wood.

I was thinking of you when I saw what this guy threw together to make compound cuts on bricks for a pizza oven- http://www.fornobravo.com/forum/f28/my-brick-cutting-tool-12478.html
Jim
says...

My sliding table tile saw has two separate fixtures. An adjustable miter gauge like a table saw, and an aluminum wedge for bevel cuts. The wedge is not adjustable, it's just at a 45.
--
DT