Tile Roof Repair-No Luck

I've had no luck locating a roofer who is experienced in repairing a tile roof (ceramic tiles). Can someone recommend such a roofer in New York City (borough of Queens)?

Reply to
Arthur

Was a big problem for me, too, here in Northern NJ. Try asking your neighbors who have tile and slate roofs. Look in yellow pages for anyone who does slate roofs, as they often do tile also. Ask roofers for leads. Check local newspaper ads. I finally found a guy who mostly does ordinary asphalt roofs but who has a separate crew that deals with slate and tile. Keep looking. Doing these roofs ain't rocket science.

Reply to
Tom Miller