Tile roof: Concrete vs. Coated Metal

Hi, My house needs a reroofing job hopefully last one. Tried to Decide on one from both material. I have good experienced installer lined up who will do a good job. Looks like concrete will cost little less(~20%). Any comments from owners of either roof please. TIA,

Concrete is heavy.
Tony Hwang wrote:

I have concrete tile, like it fine but would have preferred clay tile.
--

dadiOH

What is on the roof now. Can it hold concretes weight. Glaze fired Clay lasts hundreds of years, here, concrete roofs last 50-70 they are porus like any concrete and most have removed them and put up shingles, when I have walked on them I always break tiles not so with clay