Tile Repair Question

I have an Armstrong "Glazecraft" tile floor that I put down maybe around 10 years ago which has a very tough "skin" on its surface. Despite the tough surface I have a small area size of maybe a half dollar where the surface got damaged (skin appears peeled). Is there any source that sells odd lots of old tile? I may have a few pieces left somewhere in the house and I will look for them soon. I was also thinking since the damage is just on the surface maybe some touchup paint to blend in the color would work too. Anyone else ever have to repair Glazecraft tile by Armstrong? Any suggestions are welcome. Thanks
Email: snipped-for-privacy@anet.com