Tile Question

I have an entrance hall with the 8x8 tile popular when the house was built in 1983 and there is a small box of left over tile in the attic...not enough to do anything with except replace broken ones. I would love to have tile running down the hall from the entrance hall - if only I could find more of the same. Does anyone know if there is a company that sells "out of stock" tiles left over from the 80s? Thanks.
Dorothy
If you find a place, the shipping charge will be exhorbitant. I would forget about it.

in
to do

running
same.