Tile Question

Every resource I've read specified a minimum of 1 1/4" of wood under the backerboard. 3/4" of shiplap doesn't meet that spec, so cracking over time might not be unexpected.

Reply to
Bob F

Thus, an excellent place to learn.

Local tile shops often give excellent advise, and often offer simple classes on the basics you would need for the job.

That's why I do such jobs myself. I'm not fast, but I do it right. Everytime I see the "pro" jobs, I see the spots where they skimped for speed.

Reply to
Bob F