Tile Question

Page 2 of 2

Just remember .......... you are going to have to look at it for a long time...........
Kate wrote:

Thus, an excellent place to learn.
Local tile shops often give excellent advise, and often offer simple classes on the basics you would need for the job.

That's why I do such jobs myself. I'm not fast, but I do it right. Everytime I see the "pro" jobs, I see the spots where they skimped for speed.