Tile on bathroom floors

what kind of tile would you suggest i use for a bathroom floor that would be getting wet? (stepping out of a shower)... i only have about a 4ft X 4ft area to do in each bathroom. i'd like something that isn't slippery of course when someone steps out wet.
thank you
FH wrote:

I'd suggest you just go with a smooth tile and use a rubber backed bath mat. A smooth tile makes cleaning the floor much easier.
With a floor area that small it's no problem to land a foot on the mat when stepping out of the shower.
HTH,
Jeff
--
Jeffry Wisnia

(W1BSV + Brass Rat \'57 EE)
On Mon, 12 Sep 2005 21:12:38 -0400, Jeff Wisnia wrote:

We went with a smooth (non-porous) tile that has a surface texture. It's easy to clean, but isn't slippery at all, when wet.
--
Keith

thank you both :-)