Tile layout software

I do own AutoCAD 2009, BUT, is there any free software so that I can play with different tile layouts for the bathroom.

Only doing 20" high around the top of a standard tub, plus the top, sides, end of the low wall I built at the foot of the tub.

Wife would like to play with different patterns and trim pieces. When we decide on a layout it would be simple to count the pieces and purchase the product.

Any ideas on software?

Thanks,

Ivan Vegvary

Reply to
Ivan Vegvary

Hell if you have Autocad, just whip it up. You'd have it done by now if you'd done that in the first place. Draw the area, create a 4x4" hatch pattern, or whatever size your tiles plus half grout space takes, and lay it in. Count away.

Reply to
Twayne