Tile floor?

I am currently remodeling my bathroom. I am going with solid surface walls it the shower. Would a tile floor in the shower look ok or should I go with a solid surface shower floor. Cost isn't really an issue, since Im already going with the solid surface walls. I just want what looks best. Any info would be appreciated. Thanks, John.

I have tile in two of my showers and it looks very nice. You are normally limited to smaller tiles so they can be sloped toward the drain. Good luck on your project...Ross
On Mon, 31 Jan 2005 19:43:51 -0600, "Bigaxe1039"

It's all about the color, mate.
PJ