tile cleaner

Is there a tool or some type of machine you can rent to really thoroughly clean ceramic floor tile? To basically have the same effect as being down on your hands and knees scrubbing really hard with a wiry brush. We have ceramic tiles in our kitchen and over the years with kids flinging food all over the place, they've become very grubby looking - especially the grout.
Paul

an floor buffer with an agressive pad? The grout will need to be had cleaned. Once clean try an Hoover 3000 hard floor cleaner. I have one for my tiled home and love it.

I asked my ceramic tile dealer, about sealing the tile/grout, because it was a rental. He said not to bother, and when they move, and the grout looks bad, to use a solution of muriatic acid and water. I think it was about 10%. Put it on, wait a few minutes, and wash it off, and rinse. He has been selling/installing tile for a long time. I haven't done it yet, as the tenant is still there:-)