Tile

Hi! I have bought the new townhouse. The is a problem. Tiles on kitchen area setup with big (4-5 millimeters) gap between them and then wife cleaning up the floor the concrete in gab became a wet and neets a time to dry it out. I have seen some TV show there guy to do tiling in bathroom and after finishing he use to use some stuff which filling in the gap between tiles and looks very good and prevents water to stay in gap. The Q is what stuff I need to use to finish and to pevent absorption water by conrete between tiles. Thanks.
Hi! I have bought the new townhouse. There is a problem. Tiles in kitchen area setup with big (4-5 millimeters) gap between them and then wife cleaning up the floor the concrete in gab became a wet and neets a time to dry it out. I have seen some TV show there guy to do tiling in bathroom and after finishing he use to use some stuff which filling in the gap between tiles and looks very good and prevents water to stay in gap. The Q is what stuff I need to use to finish and to pevent absorption water by conrete between tiles. Thanks.
Hi! I have bought the new townhouse. There is a problem. Tiles in kitchen area setup with big (4-5 millimeters) gap between them and then wife cleaning up the floor the concrete in gab became a wet and neets a time to dry it out. I have seen some TV show there guy to do tiling in bathroom and after finishing he use to use some stuff which filling in the gap between tiles and looks very good and prevents water to stay in gap. The Q is what stuff I need to use to finish and to pevent absorption water by conrete between tiles. Thanks.

This is Turtle.
Do you stutter like this all the time? i would answer you but i might get you started again and you could not stop.
TURTLE
Hi! I have bought the new townhouse. There is a problem. Tiles in kitchen area setup with big (4-5 millimeters) gap between them and then wife cleaning up the floor the concrete in gab became a wet and needs a time to dry it out. I have seen some TV show there guy to do tiling in bathroom and after finishing he use to use some stuff which filling in the gap between tiles and looks very good and prevents water to stay in gap. The Q is what stuff I need to use to finish and to prevent absorption water by concrete between tiles. Thanks.
Vavan wrote:

You posted 5 times through google troll. Use it.
I would. But thn again, I never have had much luck with self-stick on concrete. Usually, I end up using some sort of mastic anyway.