Tiki Arbor cover

I saw on one of the hundred new home shows on TV a product that I really like to get a hold of. they had frammed an arbor of sorts over a deck and used a grass-like product to cover it, getting a tiki affect. The "grass" was strung together and all they had to do was apply it similarly to shingles (starting at the lower edge and overlapping as they moved up). If anyone knows where I might find something like that I'd appreciate it.
Thanks D