Three way lamp socket

Anyone have a source/brand name for a quality three way light socket?

Leviton, should be available at any home center or hardware store....

I used to like Leviton when US-made. It cost me $500 to get a new outdoor GFCI installed for the pool in May. The China-made Leviton GFCI failed within five days.
--
Don Phillipson
Carlsbad Springs

What Doug said.

Call a couple of lighting stores AKA "design centers". Many of them have electrical parts counters where the contractors buy their supplies. You might find some decent quality sockets there.
Pointer wrote:

If you can find a vintage NOS even used one at flea market or garage sale. That is best. I have one on my lamp post and never have problem.
On 7/19/2013 8:54 PM, Pointer wrote:

Grand Brass. They sell a very nice quality, well designed 3 way socket. shipping is pricey, so you need to buy a few items to make it pay. Online site: grandbrass.com

A second vote for Grand Brass. Sturdy stuff.
Tomsic
On 7/20/2013 7:47 PM, Tomsic wrote:

Don
Being a bit more precise ... socket for a table lamp.

Yes, we understood that the first two times you posted.
The answer hasn't changed: Leviton, available at any home center or hardware store.