Threaded Rod As A Wheelbarrow Axle?

Page 2 of 2
On 09/18/2013 02:34 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

Just give it a shot of WD-40 every 3000 miles.
On 9/18/2013 1:34 PM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

I've bought cheap screw drivers and breaker bars, cut them to size and used them for axles. You may find a very inexpensive breaker bar in the $1.00 tool bin at a lot of retailers and auto parts stores. ^_^
http://www.harborfreight.com/12-drive-25-breaker-bar-67933.html
https://tinyurl.com/brnfakx
https://tinyurl.com/oa59vsd
https://tinyurl.com/o6934ax
Even the cheapest breaker bar is strong enough to be an axle. ^_^
TDD

I don't know the diameter of rebar, but it's a moot point now.
I ground my old axle down to 5/8” and the wheelbarrow is ready to roll.

Just go to your local Yractor Supply (TSC) and buy a bolt the right size. By the pound fasteners.