Threaded Insert Riveter Kit - Saved by Harbor Freight again

Bought one from McMaster Carr for $56 but as usual, I expected it to have all the different mandrel sizes that it was capable of handling. I didn't read the fine print until I got it here and saw that there was no 1/4-20 mandrel, which is exactly the one I needed. Looking again, the mandrel is another $15. Total $71. But (and this is a big butt) it's closed on Sunday. http://www.mcmaster.com/#rivet-nut-installation-tools/=wfdt6q
So I found one at Sears for $50, got the tool gal on the phone, but she was "waiting on a customer and would be right back." http://www.sears.com/unknown-professional-hand-riveter-nut-tool-kit/p-SPM 667145614
While on hold, I thought, "What the heck! I'll check good old Harbor Freight!" And there it was staring me in the face dangling $19.99, including 1/4-20 mandrel and several others, even a few rivets for each size. So I let out a yahooooo, grabbed a sody pop, leaped into the Studebaker, lighted up a stogy, checked the basketball scores on the radio, peeled out on 2 wheels and picked one up. Now I'm back installing rivets like they're going out of style, singing lumberjack songs with my best gal by my side. Once again... life is good... http://www.harborfreight.com/45-piece-threaded-insert-riveter-kit-1210.ht ml
Best thing about McMaster is EZ returns as long as they ain't wore out.
Thanks for the humorous tale...I only see lame attempts at this forum (I won't mention names but you know who you are).
On 3/22/2015 10:08 PM, Snuffy "Hub Cap" McKinney wrote:

A couple decades ago, I got a nut riveter from HF, long before they had a store near me. Used it and some machine screws to put a work bench in the back of my van. Made it much easier to pull out, and put in the next van.
Nut rivets sure can be handy to have.
They are also called, "Nutserts".
On Mon, 23 Mar 2015 08:53:33 -0700 (PDT), snipped-for-privacy@aol.com wrote:

Or "rivnuts"

After using for a week, this is one of the few tools from Harbor Freight that actually works much better than the chinese tools from the name brands. Next weekend I'm hauling back all my ex HD overpriced tools and cashing them in.