Thoughts on high fascia corner repair

Remove the problem, don't cover it up. I am taking that and several other things into consideration.

The problem is a corner fascia that is water rotted, not badly, but enough to see if you look hard -- not a passing glance -- or are about two feet away from it.

Most everybody has some rear high corner of the house that is well shaded and keeps rain wet a long time, and also is the least visible portion of the whole thing.

Reply to
FACE

Accidentally sent before finished. I don't expect the above makes much sense. Will repost later. -- FACE

Reply to
FACE