Thought for the day: Houses are like cats

Houses are like cats: We think we own them, but in fact they own us.

Perce

Reply to
Percival P. Cassidy

in some cases, we have the honor of being their caretaker for a few decades........... Paul

Reply to
Paul Oman

Then again, they don't have kittens...

Reply to
dpb

a dog looks at you and thinks your his god.. a cat looks at you and thinks he's your god.

ds549

None of my many cats have ever bred, but my house has had so much replaced after nearly 25 years it's practically a new generation. Then again, it was built in the early 1800s, so I guess it was due.

Reply to
tmclone