Thought for the day: Houses are like cats

Houses are like cats: We think we own them, but in fact they own us.
Perce
Percival P. Cassidy wrote:

decades........... Paul

Then again, they don't have kittens...

None of my many cats have ever bred, but my house has had so much replaced after nearly 25 years it's practically a new generation. Then again, it was built in the early 1800s, so I guess it was due.
a dog looks at you and thinks your his god.. a cat looks at you and thinks he's your god.