Those Philips LED two-packs

I recall the announcement saying they would be available in both cool white and warm white.
All I see at my Home Depot store is the warm white (yellow) and not the cool white (white) which is what I want.
What are you seeing out there?
taxed and spent wrote:

IMO, Best cool white LED is one by Cree. It gives best color rendering under the light. My house has all LEDs except chandellier. Wife like Cree cool white vs. Philips'

This is for an outdoor use so exact color rendering is not important, and dimmability is also not an issue. I just don't want the yellowish lights, which to me look dingy. And I want the Philips special introductory pricing.
On Tue, 26 May 2015 14:09:01 -0700, "taxed and spent"

They don't cast a yellowish light. It's a "cool" white. 60W Equivalent Soft White (2700K) A19 LED Light Bulb (2-Pack)

cool white is not soft white. 2700K is not cool white.
soft white is ~2700K and is yellowish
cool white is ~4100K and is white
daylight is ~6000K and is a bit blueish white.
I haven't seen daylight LED mentioned anywhere, and for my purpose I prefer white light, not yellowish.
On Tue, 26 May 2015 14:55:35 -0700, "taxed and spent"

Then you're SOL.

Well, the original notice said otherwise. That is why I asked.
On Tue, 26 May 2015 11:34:39 -0700, "taxed and spent"

All I saw on the Home Depot website was: 60W Equivalent Soft White (2700K) A19 LED Light Bulb (2-Pack)
I ordered 10 packs and my wife is using already using them in the kitchen and bath fixtures - that's 8 of the 20 I bought. They seem quite a bit brighter than the CFLs they replaced. So I ordered 10 more packs. If you get 10 packs the shipping is free.