Those Goddamn Chainsaws

Without. I have only had one saw with a bulb (MS192T). Stone cold in the middle of winter a saw should "pop" with no more than 5. I do have an MS31

0 that has eaten a couple hundred cords. It has gotten some stubborn occas ionally and takes lots of pulls. I don't use it often any more (have bette r ones) so I haven't done anything about it. Annoying part is it will "pop " after 10-12 pulls and then next time I pick it up weeks later will do it with 2 or 3.

Harry K

Reply to
Harry K

My husqvarna been going on 10 years occasional use. Never drain gas. Always starts up. Never serviced.

Greg

Reply to
gregz

Well , I can't complain , this saw was given to me . It needed some work , mostly a carb cleaning and new bar and chain , So far the worst saw I own is the only one I actually bought , but I really can't complain much about that one either . I gave 75 bucks for it used probably 15 years ago . It saw light use mostly until we moved up here and I started heating wirh wood ... now I have 3 , with extra power heads for 2 of them . It's nice to have a spare ready to go if you accidently touch a rock or get the bar bound !

Reply to
Terry Coombs

Same here. Did replace the piston ring before it wore to the point where it could catch the exhaust port. New ring and gasket, $25. You get what you pay for, eih? Great saw....

Reply to
Phil Kangas