This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

If the page was really left blank, it wouldn't say...
This Page Is Intentionally Left Blank

But then, how would anyone know, and how would anyone bite on the troll? And how could I post my awesome sig? <g>
Steve
Heart surgery pending? Read up and prepare. Download the book $10 http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

I'll give you credit for the awesome sig...but callng me a "troll"? Come on...be nice <g>

I'll give you credit for the awesome sig...but callng me a "troll"? Come on...be nice <g>
You are definitely not a troll. And it is amazing that whole threads can start out with an empty post. Or one that is intellectually empty. I know, myself, at times I will be trying a new computer or configuration, and will do a post to check it out. Yes, I know there is a .test newsgroup, but what the hey.
I got my new modem to go on DSL yesterday. I'll be posting sometime soon to test it. I guess I could leave it open, or ask a trick question.
Steve
Heart surgery pending? Read up and prepare. Download the book $10 http://cabgbypasssurgery.com

You could start by putting in the proper delimiter, so newsreaders know it's a sig. and will not include it in the reply.
The way you do it is prepend two dashes a space and then a hard return (enter). It's important to do it exactly that way, you can highlight your sig. below and copy & paste
--
Steve

Heart surgery pending?

Patiently waiting for the furious outbursts often directed at moi for posting an OT w/o the OT (or is it now OFT>) designation.
HB

That's surprising. On my computer, I can read everybody's posts, including mine. Maybe you have some computer problems?
HB [...]
On 2/15/2011 10:49 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

TPILB serves a purpose. It is to let you know a page isn't missing. Much more important when manuals and regs, and the updates to them, were distributed only on hardcopy. It also lets you start all sections on the right hand page of an open book.
--
aem sends...

Also, it lets you number the pages of each chapter separately (e.g., "5-17" for page 17 of chapter 5), so you can revise any chapter without having to change the page numbers of all subsequent chapters or totally redo the index.

I know what it's for, it's just not true.
A page isn't blank if it contains text telling the reader that it's blank.
I think it should be honest with us.
"This page is here to make sure the next section start on the right hand page."
Honesty...that's all I want, just a little honesty. Is that too much to ask for?
On 2/15/2011 9:49 AM, DerbyDad03 wrote:

This post is proof that many of you will argue about absolutely nothing. :-)
TDD
The Daring Dufas wrote:

Hi, Too much time on hand? Answer to that was RFU period.

I'm betting that your lips were moving, though.