This Old [millionaires] House

Which show is that?

Reply to
DerbyDad03

I don't remember the name and I would watch it sometimes just for entertainment. I haven't seen it for some time and don't know if it is still on. I didn't know about the show and my buddy mentioned he watched it for a laugh. It would open with both of them in "their house" on Saturday exclaiming something like it would be nice to have a deck. And then 1-2-3 there was a multi-tier wrap around deck finished by Sunday night.

Reply to
George

I think you're talking about Hometime,

Reply to
Dan Espen

That's funny what you said about Bob Vila.

You know what my pet peeve of the new TOH and Ask TOH shows is? Overuse of the the word "space".

Does any one agree with me that the word "SPACE" is way overused by Kevin O. and others on the show?? Sometime if I'm bored, I'm going to watch a show with a pencil and paper and put a hash mark down each someone says the word "space".

"This space will be the master bedroom. The designer is going to decorate this space with a vintage purple shag carpet from circa 1970 to give this space a groovy, free-lovin', disco, 70's feel. The walls in this space will carpeted with a contrasting color to complete the feel of this space"

Reply to
spam disintegrator

I guess in a lot of new homes, you just can't tell what ROOM you're in ;-) Also, maybe we are returning to one room houses -make that- one space.

-larry / dallas

Reply to
larry