This is why we do things ourselves, and BUY GOOD TOOLS!

Page 2 of 2
Stormin Mormon wrote:

You are darn right. Over torquing can warp rotors as well.
On 10/28/2013 12:24 PM, Nate Nagel wrote:

I've learned to always specify the lug torque whenever I go to the tire place. I spec it to the minimum torque recommended in my FSM, then I go home and take my torque wrench and finish the job myself.
Jon