THIS is the plumber I should have hired....

for that dastardly (PhD level plumbing) pedestal sink....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=WVdzP53X9vw&NR=1

--
EA

She's demonstrating how to be the butt of jokes?
for that dastardly (PhD level plumbing) pedestal sink....

http://www.youtube.com/watch?feature=fvwp&v=WVdzP53X9vw&NR=1

--
EA

Did she say anything about plumbing? I wasn't really listening.

I believe they were mostly allusions to *her* plumbing, but I wasn't really listening either....
--
EA

i'd like to plumber.
--
Steve Barker
On Mon, 19 Dec 2011 22:35:21 -0500, Existential Angst wrote:

I would be dripping something on that crack.
--
If debugging is the process of removing bugs, then programming must be
the process of putting them in. -- Dykstra
On 12/21/2011 11:21 PM, Rocinante wrote:

That's a smoking hot crack. ^_^
TDD