This is NOT the way to climb a ladder

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=w7uU17oXuHQ&flip=1

On Apr 1, 9:51am, snipped-for-privacy@invalid.com wrote:

April Fool!
Joe
Joe wrote:

This dam link plays perfectly normal on my wife's laptop. I just about got killed for calling her a liar.
s WTF??? over.
Steve Barker wrote:

There may be browser/OS issues with this link...
Running FireFox at home, the whole page was upside down, but all the characters were "readable".
Running IE6 at work, the page is upside down, but most of the letters are square boxes
I'll try to paste some in here:
puɐ ˙llıʇs ɹǝppɐl ǝɥʇ ƃuıploɥ sı ǝuoǝɯos ǝɹns ǝʞɐɯ
BTW Did you click on the link for "Tips for viewing the new layout"?
On Thu, 2 Apr 2009 07:59:46 -0700 (PDT), DerbyDad03

Same with my IE6.
I screwed up my Firefox and it won't play videos anymore. Not sure what to do about that.