Thinking of buying a new home from Veranda Homes LLC?

investigator from the North Carolina State contractor licensing board dropped in last week to verify my complaint against VERANDA HOMES LLC. He is going to make some suggestions to the builder. I still have not been contacted by the builder about resolving my construction defects.

Reply to
hands on