Think Green !


Or at least turn green...
"About 100 people have been poisoned by carbon monoxide produced by generators and charcoal grills used for warmth and light during the widespread power outages caused by a major storm in western Washington state.
"One man died of inhaling the colorless, odorless gas. At least six other people were treated for carbon monoxide poisoning in Oregon."
http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20061218/ap_on_re_us/northwest_storm
Add pictures here
<% if( /^image/.test(type) ){ %>
<% } %>
<%-name%>
Add image file
Upload

HomeOwnersHub.com is a website for homeowners and building and maintenance pros. It is not affiliated with any of the manufacturers or service providers discussed here. All logos and trade names are the property of their respective owners.