things to think about....

1. I weigh 210lbs, bought a ladder good for 225lbs, well after carrying up a ceiling fan I could see the metal was ready to start bending, this is a case when overkill is good, I should've bought a better ladder.
2. stucco is not a do it yourself project, I should've spent the money and hired someone. (or left the ceiling flat)
3. where can one buy an acrylic toilet seat? (like those clear ones with flowers in them etc..., I'm looking for one with razor blades and bugs in it?)
Punch
p.s. merry Christmas and happy happy...

I bet you could make your own with a mold form. Ask at the big craft stores around you, or check the major manufacturers. I doubt your motif of razor blades and bugs is commercially available, but I do believe you could sell a bunch if you decide to make your own. :)

Good thing you this out before using that ladder to elope or kidnap someone.

I'd have left the ceiling flat. But then, my motto is to not do anything that'll end up being being a major pain in the ass to remove, paint, or maintain. Stucco-ing wals and ceilings would be one of them. Wallpapering's another.

Looking for a novel way for visitors to cut down on the time they spend stinking up your john, I see. Not leaving magazines in there works, too.
Goth is big with the kids these days; maybe try one of their goth discussion groups -- sounds like something that would be right up their alley. Either that or try that one store that's in every mall -- I forgot the name of it, but it's the one that sells all sorts of cheap-ass trashy crap. Sounds like something they'd carry.
If all else fails, resolve to make it your own little DIY arts and crafts project for the new year. Don't forget to use rusty razor blazes for best effect, too.
AJS
wrote:. Either that or try that onestore that's in every mall -- I

tried the "it" store, and others like it.... I know their out there I remember seeing them as a kid, this one had pennies in it.
found this site on the net, now need something local http://www.midtonacrylics.co.uk/bathroom.html http://www.bathroomexpress.co.uk/acatalog/0403.html
wrote:. Either that or try that one

guess I didn't search hard enough
http://www.toiletseatsonline.com/products.htm

So why can't I view the pages that show the products? Is the web server there down?

Look in a discount/surplus store. A regional one here had a big pile of them with barbed wire, razor blades, coins etc.