thickening additive for roundup

Hi everyone. Hope your holiday weekend is off to a good start. I remember reading a post here a while back where someone mentioned that HD or Lowe's sell additives to make round up thicker so it sticks to the leaves of certain plants. I have bamboo that sprouts everywhere, and when using roundup, it just runs right off the leaves, even when I make it a high concentrate/thicker mixture. Just wondering if anyone has ever heard of such a thing and if so where can I get it, I haven't seen it at either place I mentioned above? Thanks for any help.
Add pictures here
✖
Eric and Megan Swope wrote:

Soap.
HTH :-)
Bob
Add pictures here
✖

Soap is a good suggestion, but it is a surfactant, not a thickener. It reduces surface tension in the liquid, and lets the roundup spread out on the leaf, as opposed to beading and running off.
Add pictures here
✖
Eric and Megan Swope wrote:

I recall an advertisement for either a new version of Round-UP® or another product, not an additive.
--
Joseph Meehan

Dia duit
✖
Eric and Megan Swope wrote:

You don't want a "thickening", what you want is a surfactant. Lacking buying one specifically for the purpose, a small amount of detergent works well for the purpose.
Add pictures here
✖
http://www.pestproducts.com/herbicides/spreadersticker.htm google: spreader sticker It's a surficant Joy dish detergent works too.

Add pictures here
✖
On Sun, 29 May 2005 15:40:40 GMT, "Eric and Megan Swope"

I would think thinned laundry starch or cornstarch will be a very cheap and ecologically correct thickener for the herbicide.
Add pictures here
✖