They plan to BOMB my house.....

I have been having a problem with ants chewing my foundation. I called an exterminator and he came today. He said that on Monday they will come and bomb my house, and said to get a motel room for my family and a place to take our pets. We need to be out of the house at 8am on Monday.
What the hell is this about? I wanted the place sprayed for ants, not destroyed. I think this guy is some sort of terrorist who wants to bomb whatever he can. I was so upset when he left I almost ended up in the hospital. My wife was more calm and she called the Department of Homeland Security and the FBI and filed a terrorism report. They said they will come here tomorrow and investigate. I hope they can stop this insane exterminator before it's too late. Seems like the whole world is infested by terrorists lately.
Mr. Me
snipped-for-privacy@mouse.com wrote in

Are YOU bombed?
snipped-for-privacy@mouse.com wrote:

Sometimes you have to destroy a house to save it.
anybody home?
-

Thanks I needed a chuckle! -- Oren
On Sat, 04 Aug 2007 00:18:06 -0500, snipped-for-privacy@mouse.com wrote:

Your house may seem like a small target, but they use far more C-4 than is needed for your house alone. You should warn your neigbhors for about 7 blocks in any direction what is going to happen tomorrow.
Also, call 877-DAL-GRIB, to discuss this with Dale Gribble. He knows far more about this than I do.