They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

Page 10 of 16

Responding doesn't matter, as if you've killfiled someone properly, you won't see the responses. Learn to use your software properly.
--
One workman asks another, "How long have you been working here?"
The other one replies, "Since they threatened to fire me."

Jesus you must be desperate to keep this thread alive, with all this replying to messages nearly a month old :-D Troll ego still unfulfilled, eh?

No, I've got enough life that I don't spend every waking hour on newsgroups, so I don't answer immediately.
Congratulations for shooting yourself in the foot.
--
A boomerang that doesn't come back is a stick.

Most people with a life don't go looking back nearly a month for opportunities to prolong their stupidity :-D

I'm not going looking for them, I'm replying to them. They're sat in front of me in a folder. Doesn't your newsreader file replies to you separately?
--
Circular Definition: see Definition, Circular.

The fact that you think of this conversation as some sort of competition makes you pathetic.
--
Religion has actually convinced people that there's an invisible man -- living in the sky -- who watches everything you do, every minute of every day. And the invisible man has a special list of ten things he does not want you to do.. And if you do any of these ten things, he has a special place, full of fire and smoke and burning and torture and anguish, where he will send you to live and suffer and burn and choke and scream and cry forever and ever 'til the end of time! ..But He loves you. -- George Carlin

You're special, so you can multitask perfectly. And even be unaffected by adding another task to the mix, this one requiring removing a hand from driving duties and occasional looking away from driving :-D
Do you also believe you don't need to wear a seatbelt? A helmet while biking? A safety line while up high? Heh. Of course not. It's only other people who do not perform perfectly, have accidents, and have to have society deal with the consequences. Stupid other people! Why can't they be more like you?
Meanwhile back in reality... :-)

No, I'm normal. People can multitask easily, that's a fact. If you cannot, you're retarded and unlikely to have passed your driving test, you couldn't control speed and direction and gears and watch for hazards and use indicators and operate the wipers etc etc.

So does changing gear.

I never wear a seatbelt unless I'm driving fast in deep snow. The chances of a bump big enough to need one are remote.

Cycling or motorbiking?

Depends how well I can hold onto things. Am I using lots of tools which need a hand or two?

Invalid assumption.

You're clearly a shit driver and are making yourself feel better by claiming many others are the same. The fact remains the vast majority of people never have anything more than a minor bump in their entire life of driving.
--
Stupidity is the basic building block of the universe - Frank Zappa

Color me shocked...

Sure he is - just because you say so...

Put more effort into your reply.

I can't remember what I said, as you've snipped it again.
--
I just found out one of my friends has died.
He overdosed on indigestion liquid.

...the least of your problems.

At least I know how to operate a newsreader, is there any wonder you can't drive?
--
A blue whale's heart is roughly the size of a VW Beetle, and its aorta is large enough for a human to crawl through.

Another lie. Lame.

Snipping is trolling.
--
Times are tough.
Just the other day, I saw a beggar who was so broke that he was standing on the corner shouting at the cars that went by.

Awww let's break out the violins for the troll who gets trolled. Boo-hoo, poor you! Get over yourself, trollboi.

Only gays spell it "boi".
--
A patient complained to his doctor, "I've been to three other doctors and none of them agreed with your diagnosis."
The doctor calmly replied, "Just wait until the autopsy, then they'll see that I was right."

Another personal insult. Shocked...

I find it interesting that you think it was an insult. I'll call you homophobic now, or do you call that an insult too?
--
Peter Hucker is in the top three most intelligent people -- Ron Tompkins, circa 2013.

You said it for a reason; and that reason is ultra-clear to anyone with a brain. So not only are you a hater bigot, but you are also a coward for not standing behind your word. You make your momma proud, silly boy.

No, I made an observation. Your sexual insecurity made you read too much into it.
--
We cannot see the future.
We cannot change the past.