They finally found proof texting bans - does it make a difference

Page 14 of 16

Why does any of that matter? You're a special snowflake, remember? :-)

Why am I trying to have an intelligent conversation with someone with the mental age of 12?
--
Sex drive: a physical craving that begins in adolescence and ends at marriage.

On Wed, 27 Jan 2016 20:08:13 -0000, Mr Macaw wrote:

You're trying to expand your horizons ;-) ? Cheers, -- tlvp

Expansion in the wrong direction.
--
A man spoke frantically into the phone, "My wife is pregnant and her contractions are only two minutes apart!"
"Is this her first child?" the doctor asked.

I'm of above average intelligence, so this amuses me :-)

My IQ is 135. Seriously.
--
The three most common expressions (or famous last words) in aviation are:
"Why is it doing that?", "Where the hell are we?", and "Oh Shit!"

But he was too stupid to get qualified in an area which would get him a job where he chooses to live and ended up on benefits and then had to flog shit door to door and exist in a hovel that doesn't even have hot running water.

“An idea isn't responsible for the people who believe it.”
― Don Marquis

It is.
--
If only women came with pull-down menus and on-line help.

    To the original poster of this inane thread.
    If you believe that you can safely text and drive, you're a jerk, a compleat asshole.

Bet that will see him curl up and die for sure.

<DOUBLE GUFFAW>
Perhaps even...
Yes.
<GUFFAW SQUARED>
--
The Steve is seen, rightly or wrongly, as the visionary, the leader,
the savant. Bill is the Boswell to The Steve's Johnson, but lacking
On 2/2/16, 17:56, Lewis wrote:

How cruel of you. We ought to believe his IQ is what he says it is as much as we believe what he asserts about his name being "Macaw."
--
++====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====+====+=====+=====+=====+=====+====++
||Arnold VICTOR, New York City, i. e., < snipped-for-privacy@Wearthlink.net> ||

Oh, that's not what is causing me to guffaw.
--
Internet was down last night. Turns out I have two kids. They seem
pretty well-behaved

Being a snob? Most people just giggle or laugh.
--
"When one engine fails on a twin-engine aeroplane you always have enough power left to get you to the scene of the crash."

I never said that was my name. I have however taken several IQ tests and they always arrive around 135.
--
"Sir, your daughter says she loves me, she can't live without me, and wants to marry me."
"And you're asking my permission to marry her?"

Insecure much? :-D

Nope, just proving I'm more intelligent than people who think they are.
--
Keyboard error - press any key to continue...

Bwahahahahahahahaha!
--
But just because you've seen me on your TV Doesn't mean I'm any more
enlightened than you

Silly laugh proves 2 digit IQ.
--
During training exercises, the lieutenant driving down a muddy back road encountered another car stuck in the mud with a red faced colonel at the wheel. "Your jeep stuck, sir?" asked the lieutenant as he pulled alongside.
"Nope," replied the colonel, coming over and handing him the keys, "*Yours* is."