Thermostat Upgrade Advice

I have an old White-Rodgers thermosat (1F58-910) and I would like to upgrade it to the White-Rodgers (1F95-1271). Problem is that the website doesn't have it listed as a recommended upgrade. It could be because its the newest model and they are slacking on updating their website, but can anyone confirm that this is an ok upgrade? Below is the website info:
This page shows information on my current model and what are soem suggested upgrades: 58-910&CMD=DisplayInfo
This is the thermostat I'd like to upgrade to (listed at the top of page):