Thermostat placement

Page 2 of 2

Then why oh why, please tell us why you are STILL here? Oh, thats right. You still arent happy and quite confused. Go figure. Bubba

Bubba wrote:

    I am here because I enjoy revealing just what a dumb ass you are. It really is sort of like going to the zoo, I love watching the animals. If you will take the time to read the replies of others in this thread you will see they too agree with me. Perhaps you have a learning disability and cannot comprehend what someone writes? That certainly has been evident with respect to my post.

fixed but you ask: """ I can understand the impact of the stairway on cooling the upstairs, but why did the heating of the upstairs respond poorly as well? I feel I am overlooking something simple, since I know it DOES impact it by the results I achieved."""""
Hmmm. It seems you are still quite clueless. It seems I reading what you type quite well. The problem seems to be that you dont have a clue. Bubba