Thermostat placement

What I know about hot water and steam boilers would make your head swim. What you know I could easily fit in a thimble and still have room left over. Have you actually seen an efficient boiler? Just installed a Lochinvar Knight. Awesome and the customer loves it. Went from $800 a month to just barely under $400. Damn, I sure wish I knew what the hell I was doing. Poor ransley......maybe someday you will grow up to be somebody or something other than a little piss-ant. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba

I am here because I enjoy revealing just what a dumb ass you are. It really is sort of like going to the zoo, I love watching the animals. If you will take the time to read the replies of others in this thread you will see they too agree with me. Perhaps you have a learning disability and cannot comprehend what someone writes? That certainly has been evident with respect to my post.

Reply to
Ken

Uh huh. Sure. You keep believing that little story. YET, you say it is fixed but you ask: """ I can understand the impact of the stairway on cooling the upstairs, but why did the heating of the upstairs respond poorly as well? I feel I am overlooking something simple, since I know it DOES impact it by the results I achieved."""""

Hmmm. It seems you are still quite clueless. It seems I reading what you type quite well. The problem seems to be that you dont have a clue. Bubba

Reply to
Bubba