thermostat

Is it possible to parallel two thermostats in different locations gas forced air with AC systems
Robert wrote:

Hi, I don't think it is wise idea because even if two 'stats are same model they won't work in synch. creating undefined results. As an EE, if it has to be done I have an idea. I can make Boolean logic circuit to make only one 'stat is in control, not both.

Sure, you can Boolean all you want with ans, ors, nots, but what you will not accomplish is controlling the ducts with said setup.
Al Moran wrote:

Hmmm, That can be done to if it has to. There is nothing impossible if one wants to accoplish something. It has to have a sound reason and bottom line has to be taken care of(money), LOL. We live in wonderul world of digital evrything. I can even devise voice command module. It'll cool when I say cool, etc.

Do you have one that will work on my wife? I've tried "get me a beer" and nothing happens. I've tried "GET ME A BEER" and still nothing happened.

How about a wireless thermostat of the type that has a wired in base station, with a portable unit you can move wherever you want, to have the temperature at that location be whatever you set (and regardless of how hot/cold the rest of the building gets)? http://www.nextag.com/Wireless-Thermostat/search-html 'Tain't cheap!!!