Thermoplastic/Torch/Mop?

I have a flat roof in So Calif. Several ponding areas, especially near HVAC ductwork boxes. I am considering Torch, Mop and Thermoplastic/PVC. What is the solution that is most impervious to ponding water? The ducts are set2-3" off the roof so not enough room to rerooof without removing them, and I do not want to go through this for a long time, or ever again! Help if you can.

Reply to
Michael Roback

water is not supposed to pond on flat roofs..fix that problem or chase it forever

my experience is with maint of a crappy flat roof section on a small portion of a garage (about 100 sq ft) all the roofers I spoken with suggested a re-framing to eliminate the flat roof section or use torch down

cheers Bob

Reply to
BobK207

forgot to mention, foor is in SoCal (OC)

Reply to
BobK207

EPDM is for flat roofs - and can even be applied successfully by idiot roofers (like mine for instance) - or DIY.

Here's some info:

Bob (but not THAT Bob)