Thermoplastic?

My backyard cement flooring was a mess from a recent cement job. The job c ame out nice, but the guys left a remnant of whatever they used on my cemen t ground surrounding the area they repaired.. I got them to come back and c lean up and they applied something that looked like paint, to the ground an d it looks nice...so far. I asked the boss who has very poor English proble ms for anyone to understand if it was a certain type of paint. He said no, and he guarantees it. He said the 5 or 10 pound container costs $200 bucks. I did a Google search and nothing I could find mentions it as a ground cov er. Has anyone heard of this product? BTW, it was grey. and it just looks l ike a paint job to me...albeit..a nice one.
On Monday, September 15, 2014 7:27:25 PM UTC-4, Frank wrote:

came out nice, but the guys left a remnant of whatever they used on my cem ent ground surrounding the area they repaired.. I got them to come back and clean up and they applied something that looked like paint, to the ground and it looks nice...so far. I asked the boss who has very poor English prob lems for anyone to understand if it was a certain type of paint. He said no , and he guarantees it. He said the 5 or 10 pound container costs $200 buck s. I did a Google search and nothing I could find mentions it as a ground c over. Has anyone heard of this product? BTW, it was grey. and it just looks like a paint job to me...albeit..a nice one.
No idea what you're even talking about. "my cement ground"???, they applie d paint to the ground? paint as ground cover?