thermographic scans and blower door tests

I would like to increase the efficiency of my house. I would like to have a blower door test and a thermographic scan done to locate problem areas. I have one person in my area who does blower door tests, but not thermographics scans. Does anyone know where I can get a blower door test and a thermographic scan for a house in St. John Indiana?

Thanks,

Reply to
Jason

Jason,

You might try the fire department. Althought St. John isn't that big (or at least it wasn't when I was growing up there), they may have access to one.

Reply to
Craven Morehead