Thermocouple replaced now what?

Have replaced the thermocouple in my furnace, worked fine for a few weeks but pilot still blows out once or twice a week. The furnace is one of two and it is set to 58 at night and comes up to 65 in the morning. I notice it is out always in the morning.
Thanks
That sure sounds like the thermocouple. Clean everything and make sure the pilot is adjusted properly and the thermocouple is in the flame.
--
Joseph E. Meehan

26 + 6 = 1 It's Irish Math
Patrick wrote:

flame, blew out the pilot and then took a brush(like a long skinny one that is used to clean the refrigerator coils and gave the pilot area a good sweeping... it removed the dirt/dust off the pilot and it seemed to help give a bigger/better flame for the pilot.. relight and it would stay on......

Gas valve maybe going bad or the thermocouple not adjusted right.
PoCambo wrote:

Also you can tweak pilot flame size. Tony
Well, if it truly is "blowing out", then perhaps you should consider a barometric damper in the flue.
--

Christopher A. Young
Join Alt-Hvac Moderated

alt-hvac Moderated posted for all of us....
modified test>>

--
Tekkie